For this challenge, each participant must request the CU 103 kit from Thrifty Scraps by Gina in the forum thread. You will receive a PM with a code to get the CU kit from the shop at Scrap from France
TAKE AND MAKE Challenge rules
1. Gina will offer a CU product. (CU 103 for February 2015)
2. You must request the product in the forum thread .
3. Gina will send you a coupon to purchase the CU product for FREE at Scraps from France
4. Modify the CU product and create a PU freebie (a quick page, cluster, or mini kit) and offer it from you blog ( Modify means - add texture, colorize, merge with another product, etc). You may NOT create new CU products!
5. Return to forum and post the link to download the freebie.
6. The Cu product is then yours to use in future projects.
7. IMPORTANT: Have fun!
8. Be creative.
I decided to make a Quick Page using Thrifty Scraps by Gina's frame, fence and yellow background paper. I added a brown plaid paper which was part of my I'M WILD ABOUT SPRING freebie kit in March 2014 (no longer available as a freebie). I also added a wordart cluster which was part of my SUNFLOWER SUMMER freebie kit in July 2014 (no longer available as a freebie) and some of my own extracted flowers - coming in March 2015 in my THE COLORS OF WILD kit!
Here is my Quick page ...
You may collect my freebie HERE
Link will remain active until 3/5/2015 at 8:00 pm CST and will then be removed in order to make room for my next kit THE COLOR OF WILD and my March DESIGNER FREEBIES. I hope you enjoy this freebie!